Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

About My Term Project

That was one of the hardest things that I had to do for classes. I'm pretty knowledgeable in my own experience but finding material was hard. Figuring out a design for a topic like this totally racked my brains so I just went minimalistic as possible. I did have trouble trying to find the right words to say but it really helped me to talk about a topic I have interest in. Seeing that many people in the class didn't know most of the advance tech that I know about, it was pretty hard to find the right words to convey my meaning. The only thing that I felt safe explaining about was pretty much what MMORPG means since I had to describe this term to many others. I hope I did well for this presentation for my topic. That was a killer 10 - 15 minutes standing up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment